How do you work with people from all over the world in one team or company, treat them all with respect and inspire them to achieve a common goal? This is the objective of the Advanced Certificate in Multicultural Leadership. It provides the foundation for a successful career in hospitality by developing and inspiring:
- Essential employability traits deemed essential by the industry;
- Strong leadership skills, focused on the new concept of leadership which overtakes the traditional concept of management;
- Cross cultural understanding which adequately prepares participants for effective interaction with diverse cultures in a global hospitality workplace.
The Advanced Certificate consists of AHA’s 5 core courses:
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism (IHT)
- Hospitality Professional Course (HPC)
- Hospitality Supervisor Certificate (HSC)
- Business Communication in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry (BCHT)
- Managing Diversity in a Multicultural Workplace (MDC)
Satisfactory completion of these five courses qualified participants to earn the Advanced Certificate in International Hospitality Leadership.